Sunday 29 November 2009

Security


Just a thought in terms of the security/ guards are we married to the idea of having the bald headed door man look. I’m not against it but here’s another style of look worth considering. Its futuristic faceless and they can all look the same and still be realistic.

Another idea I like is the idea of may be the guards being sort of like robots, I know it sounds kind of wollocs but I got the idea from a song video “transform ya” by Chris brown look at the video to see what I mean skip to the middle because the songs not to every ones taste (not exactly the middle Nathan just near the middle ish)

2 comments:

Nate said...

I dig that faceless security thing since it saves us creating 1 face then creating X amount of the same guy with the same face with the same scar with the same gap in the teeth with the same cleft and with the same funny eyebrows... (You see where im going with this right hence the lack of commas?)

Nate said...

Sorry for the double post but what about the "Security"?